PARENT MEETING / UNIFORM FITTING
15 & OLDER FITTING TIMES
11:00 18 BLUE, 17 BLUE, 16 BLUE, 16 SILVER
12:30 16 BLACK, 15 BLUE, 15 SILVER, 15 BLACK
6:00 ALL BOYS TEAM
18 BLUE, 17 BLUE, 16 BLUE, 16 SILVER, 15 BLUE
IF YOU ARE 14 $ YOUNGER AND HAVE NOT BEEN FITTED FOR UNIFORM YET DUE TO CONFLICTS, PLEASE CONTACT JAY GOLSTEYN TO SET UP A TIME THIS UPCOMING WEEK.
1. The meeting starts off with some general expectations of conduct and rules of the club.
2. From there we either meet with your coach and the rest of the team and go thru Practice & Tournament Schedules, determine a team parent to help with communication amongst the team for hotel coordination with our Club Hotel Coordinator and possible tournament information/directions etc…… We also collect any forms needed at this time which we would provide if any.
3. Some teams will start with Uniform Fittings. This is the time you need to be fitted for uniforms and pick your number. We ask that you pick 3 numbers just in case of conflicting number issues. You will also have a chance to pick out additional apparel items which can be purchased at our online store. Things like t-shirts sweats and other spiritwear.
4. The first Payment will be due at this meeting. You will have the ability to pay online or with a series of post-dated checks for each month due. Your payment plan will be sent by emai. It is also currently online on our website under CLUB TEAMS/CLUB PRICING. Just follow the pay plans at the bottom of that document.
5. Minimum of one Parent and the child should attend.
If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to
JAY GOLSTEYN directly at 615-618-5087.